Fashion: Mini Payday Wishlist

11:36

Another pay day another, very summery, wishlist! I'm loving the discounts at the moment (20% & 30% off featured in my post), perfect for when I need some holiday things! Hopefully I'll be purchasing these for this month, but this time I'll remember to save some money for the offers that come on just before pay day, so annoying!




First up is things I'm crushing on at NewLook and with 20% student discount you can't go wrong. I love lace up and caged heels but they're like stilettos everywhere I've tried, NewLook offer the perfect alternative styles for heels like those with a medium height, chunky lace ups and even flat lace ups! A leaf print jumpsuit is a must for my holiday and I've already tried it on and it fits perfectly. I'm also loving these sleeveless duster coats I'm just unsure on whether to get one yet. 

Next up is some accessories, I've actually just bought this slouchy tote bag from miss selfridge and I love it! It's now down to £20.30 and thats before 20% student discount! Its huge and has a zip part in the middle, it's perfect for a holiday if you want to fit a towel in and still have a part to keep valuables. It also comes in various colours: blue, lime (mine), white and brown, you can't go wrong! Cat eye sunglasses and some comfy nude sandals are essentials.
Miss Selfridge Slouchy Tote Bag 
Primark Sandals
New Look Sunglasses


Lastly, it's 30% off swimwear at Debenhams! Bikinis are expensive at Debenhams so when there's a mega week it's always a good idea to have a look. Floozie has to be my favourite for unique patterns and this swimsuit is also so flattering. The middle bikini is so on trend with a Triangl style top, I love the detailing and the mesh. I'm definitely purchasing a bikini from Debenhams, they've really upped their swimwear game this year! 

That's all, well I doubt it's all I'll be buying but you can see that over on my Instagram I'm sure, see you in my next post,
klowey x 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram