Summer Lookbook: Outfit 1

10:50

KHAKI LOVIN'

Starting off my summer lookbook with some khaki, pretty scenery and prettier photography. I've spent the start of my summer holidays with a week in skipsea with my fave. I'm loving the pretty beaches, flowers, views, everything, really... This week off work and 2 months off sixth form is going to do my blog some good hopefully! So, starting off with my first outfit out of 5...













 This khaki top is so comfy and so on trend with the bardot style and pom pom trim; it's lightweight which means it's perfect for the summer. I teamed this khaki top up with simple black accessories and white jeans for a perfect summer look.

NewLook Khaki Top £14.99 
Topshop White Jamie Jeans £40
Black Sliders (similar here)
Black Across Body Bag (similar here)

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 
(Summer Lookbook Outfit 2)
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram