Birthday Weekend 1: Manchester Hotel Stay, Spa & Shopping

06:29

         What I've done, where I've been and what I've bought this weekend in Manchester. As one of my birthday presents my boyfriend booked an overnight stay at the Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel in Manchester with time to use the Sienna Spa and go to the Trafford centre the following day. Huge thanks to him I loved the whole weekend, it was one of my best birthday presents! So, here's what I thought about everything...

Radisson Hotel & Sienna Spa stay 
So we spotted our hotel in relief that we found it, only to find the road leading up to it was closed so that resulted in a stressful time finding parking, but we found a place and got to our hotel just in time for our spa treatments. I couldn't fault the room at all, it was so clean, tidy and decorated so nicely. The bed was huge and mega comfy, the bath room was so spacious and there were two huge mirrors in the room, which is always a bonus when your a blogger... Of course there was a TV, tea/coffee, free WIFI, toiletries and robes. We also were allowed to take drinks up to our hotel room, although they were a bit on the expensive side. 


Wearing: NewLook top & waistcoat, River Island bag, jeans & trainers, Tripp Luggage
I LOVED the spa, I got a facial treatment and Jordan got a massage and we both thought they were really good. The spa facilities were also free to use throughout the day until late, this included a pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym. I couldn't fault any of the spa, there were hair dryers and straighteners in the changing rooms, free lockers and robes, towels and slippers were given to us before we went in. I would definitely recommend going here as I think you can pay to use it without booking a room. 




SHOPPING, OF COURSE 
Whilst in Manchester of course we had to go to the Trafford centre, especially since I'd never been. I couldn't believe how good it was, since I'm used to shopping in White Rose all the time I'm used the same, fairly small shops whereas in the Trafford centre, all the shops are so much bigger and there's a Selfridges which just makes it 10x better. Even the food court is amazing, I was spoilt for choice and the atmosphere of the whole circle was crazy. 






Hopefully I'm going to attempt to put together a VLOG/HAUL video for everything I did/bought. I was nervous to put a video together, especially because you can hear my voice (cringe!) but I just thought what the hell and I did it. I haven't put it together yet so I have no idea if I'll even upload it but hopefully I will! You can see some of what I bought below (all items linked) but you should hopefully soon see everything I bought in the video, with advice on sizing and more details about the pieces.




It was a bit of a long post, but all of my pictures needed to be put to some use somewhere! See you in my next post, 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram