Step Into Spring With Less Than £10

07:41

Start your new season wardrobe with this bang on trend under £10 dress. So it might not be spring/summer weather but all of the new SS16 collections are coming into stores and it made me start shopping for my new season wardrobe. But why do you need to invest in the new collections? Hit the sales and you can find some really cheap pieces which are still perfect for your new season wardrobe! 
I had to do an outfit post for this dress, it's SO cheap and almost fully in stock!  
Carry on reading to find details on this bargain outfit! 




OUTFIT DETAILS 
I got found this striped dress in the Warehouse sale for £12! Considering it was originally £42 it's an absolute bargain and perfect for the nautical trend of spring. There was also an extra 20% off their sale in the Debenhams concession so it came down even further to £9.60! I can't believe this is pratically fully in stock on their website, for me it's a statement piece for the new season. The high neck and long sleeves are good for keeping warm whilst it's still cold and the large pockets make it easy to carry your essentials as well as adding a bit of style. 
 STYLE THE OUTFIT 
I put the dress with tights (because it was freezing), those bargain New Look boots (featured in my Collective Haul) and a simple leather jacket. I also added my pale blue fiorelli bag from last years collection to add a bit of colour to a monochrome outfit.
SHOP THE OUTFIT 
 Fiorelli @ Debenhams Bag (similar here)
River Island Faux Leather Jacket (similar real leather jacket here)


Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post! 
PS thanks to my boyfriend for taking these amazing photos, he really needs to take them more often! ;)
klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram