3 Ways To Style Springs Must Have Jacket

07:23

The mac/duster style jacket is EVERYWHERE at the moment and this post will show you three different ways to style it. You will have seen this Primark jacket for £23 in my Fashion Try On Haul and I'm so glad I purchased it; it's going to be perfect for my spring wardrobe. 


Outfit 1. 
It's rare that spring is anywhere near warm so here I've layered my jacket with a light weight roll neck slouchy jumper and some ripped jeans to add an edge to a simple outfit. I know I'm going to be loving these blue denim ripped jeans for the summer styled with nude and white shades.

SHOP THE OUTFIT
Warehouse Jumper (in 2 other colours)
Primark Bag 
Outfit 2. 
You can dress this jacket up by adding statement pieces such as a necklace, clutch bag and/or some statement shoes. I'm obsessed with the comfort of these New Look lace up heels and even though they're low, they're still very statement. The jacket is still the focus of this outfit and styled with the right statement pieces it instantly become more dressed up.
SHOP THE OUTFIT 
New Look Lace Up Heels (also come in nude)
Missguided Fur Clutch (similar to this New Look one)
Outfit 3. 
I'm loving roll necks and dungarees at the moment. In this look I've gone with a a burgundy roll neck but of course if you go for lighter colours they would instantly brighten the outfit up for warmer spring days. The roll neck went really nicely with my River Island slouchy suede bag (still available in grey and black) and kept me warm without having a huge jumper on. 
SHOP THE OUTFIT
New Look Black Dungarees
River Island Slouchy Suede Bag in Grey and Black
Topshop Roll Neck Tops (colours for spring)
Patent Adidas Superstars

Hopefully this give you some kind of inspiration for your spring wardrobes, I've only really just started looking for spring pieces (hence the black and burgundy combination for my last outfit) but I'll be sure to create a spring look book sometime soon. Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next post, 

klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram