Where To Find DD+ Swimwear Under £30

04:13

It's such a struggle to find an affordable, pretty bikini that actually fits right. Hopefully this post makes it easy for you to find that perfect bikini if, like me, you've been close to giving up and seriously considering wearing your bra around the pool. Not good. 
I don't think buying bikinis is fun for anyone. No matter your shape or size the struggle of finding one that really suits your figure is hard. Whether it's a swimsuit, a bikini set or a tankini the different styles and fits are endless. It's been particularly hard for me because I fall into the DD+ category and you wont find my size in the majority of high street shops likes Primark, New Look, River Island or Topshop. So, they cost a bomb! For me, £50 is not okay to spend on a bikini I'll wear for a couple of days on holiday. 

I thought I'd create this post because on my search for some affordable bikinis I came across the figleaves sale, and yes, I definitely bought one I've had my eye on. I love that there are different styles of items in one range so you can buy sets that really suit you whether it's a bandeau top with small briefs or a halter neck with high waist briefs, you can get the same pattern in a style to suit you. The Debenhams half price sale has also just launched today so I've only included a couple but there are more styles that have literally just gone half price today! 

figleaves.com
Midnight Grace Black and White Small Briefs £9
Midnight Grace Black and White Bikini Top £22.40
Midnight Grace Black and White High Waist Bottoms £10 
Midnight Grace Floral Bikini Top £19.60
Midnight Grace Floral High Waist Bikini Bottoms £10.80
Midnight Grace Floral Swimsuit £19.60
Freya Purple and Pink Bikini Top (left) £24 
Freya Purple and Pink High Waist Bikini Bottoms (colour vibe) £14.40
Freya Purple and Pink Bikini Top (right) £17
Santa Monica Halter Bikini Top £19.60
Santa Monica Brief £12
Santa Monica Bandeau Top £19.60 

Debenhams
Debenhams Floral Bikini Top (left) Now £14.75! 
Debenhams Floral Bikini Top (right) £29.50
Debenhams Pink Bikini Top Now £13.25! 

ASOS

I hope this give you some affordable inspo for your bikini shop! I know it's been a nightmare for me finding bikinis I like! 

klowey x  
Social Media - Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram