Summer Lookbook: Outfit 3

09:08

CASUAL LACE UP DETAILING.

If you have been keeping up with my Summer Lookbook I have recently posted my Khaki Lovin' outfit along with my Suede Seventies outfit.

Everyone has been obsessing over lace up detail, whether it's those killer heels, those bodysuits, those dresses or those sandals. I've seen plenty of people dressing up their lace up detail, but what about dressing down? I've created this casual look with a lace up top to show how versatile this lace up trend actually is.













This NewLook Lace Up Top can crease easily (as you can see!) but it's a lightweight material, perfect for summer and can be worn as a long top as shown here or tucked in to those suede/denim skirts for a more dressed up seventies look - £17.99. There is also loads of cheap lace up tops in different styles over on their website.
These River Island High Rise Skinny Jeans are sooo comfy, definitely my favourite jeans I've bought from River Island and they've now gone into the sale at £20! I'm gutted because there aren't many sizes left, otherwise I would have probably bought another pair! 

The second time I'm wearing slider sandals in a post, there so comfy! I managed to pick both these and the white ones up at £5 from Garage Shoes but I couldn't find them online so heres (similar at NewLook).
My duffle bag I actually picked up from Foschini in South Africa, which I suppose would be hard to get... So heres my 2 current favourite duffle bags (tan suede, khaki smart duffle bag)
Topshop Sunglasses Old (also from South Africa)


Thanks for reading & I hope your enjoying my Summer Lookbook! Also thanks to my boyfriend for taking my photographs for the whole of the lookbook, they look amazing and there's better to come! 

klowey x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram