Summer Lookbook: Outfit 4

07:39

FLORAL SEVENTIES 

Another seventies post, just because it has been one of the biggest trends this summer and one of my favourites. With pretty floral flares and fringe detail, this is one of my favourite outfits for summer.
Comfortable, stylish and affordable


Are you keeping up to date with my Summer Lookbook? Khaki Lovin', Suede Seventies, Casual Laceup










Lets start with these NewLook Floral Flares, they're £12.99! I think flared trousers are essential for summer, on days where you just can't be bothered to shave your legs and you need some cool, light weight clothing. These trousers are perfect, with an elasticated waist for comfort, high waisted style and pretty pattern they are a definite summer staple. Just bear in mind I had to turn these up slightly and I'm 5'5.
Next is another bargain buy, this NewLook High Neck Fringed Vest at £7.99. Also available in white, I love this for a casual seventies look, perfect paired with my floral trousers.
NewLook Kimono (old); I love a white/cream kimono to throw on in summer as it will go with most things and is lightweight for the summer. (similar at River Island)
My favourite chunky sandals, I'm not going to lie I have got my wear out of these River Island beauties. They are my favourite shoes to dress up or down and of course go with anything as they're black. (similar here)
Also, you can find similar sunnies and bag on my Khaki Lovin' post.

Thanks for reading my Summer Lookbook and I'll see you in my next (last) outfit post. I also wanted to say that while yes I enjoyed shooting all of my lookbook photos, I also enjoyed all the places we've been to! It's definitely been one of the best UK holidays I've been on & I will hopefully share some of these places in a separate post... 

Klowey x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Follow Me On Instagram